2015 Outdoor T&F Bests by Collegiate Football Players


You have no idea how incredibly happy it makes me to know that there is a yearly review of the best division I track & field athletes that also play football. To me, there isn't a better way for NFL scouts to evaluate the athleticism of potential prospects. You know me, I'll more than likely write extensively about this list at some future point, but for now, it's yours to enjoy. You can find the full list as well as previous archived years here.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

"I'm a graduate of the University of Utah and self proclaimed 'biggest track fan in the state of Utah.' Since Utah is an Olympic proud state, it seems odd that Utah doesn't fully support the marquee sport of the Olympics. Let's do something about it!"
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment